- The best in the world at the best price!
Lowers high levels of cholesterol.
You should not use this medicine if you have had an
allergic reaction to simvastatin, pravastatin (Pravachol®), or lovastatin (Mevacor®).
This medicine should not be used if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have liver
- Your doctor will tell you how much to take and how often.
- You may take the medicine with or without food. Take the
medicine in the evening, unless your doctor tells you differently.
- Store at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children.
If you miss a dose:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other
medicine, including over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are taking Lopid®,
Sandimmune®, erythromycin, Coumadin®, or niacin.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while you are taking this medicine.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while taking
- Talk with your doctor before taking this medicine if you
have had liver disease, kidney disease, or a muscle disorder.
- Before you stop taking this medicine, talk with your doctor.
- This medicine is used with diet, exercise, and weight loss
in overweight patients to control high cholesterol levels. To lower and keep your
cholesterol normal, all of these are important
Call your doctor right away if you have any of these side
- Unexplained fever
- Skin rash or hives
- Muscle pain, weakness, or cramps
If you have problems with these less serious side effects,
tell your doctor.
- Stomach upset or discomfort
- Constipation or diarrhea
How to buy or to purchase online