The best in the world at the best
Phenergan 50 tablets 25mg NZ$ 41, 150 tablets 25mg NZ$
Treats running nose, sneezing, watery eyes, and cough caused by the common cold or flu.
When you should not use this medicine
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any cough
and cold medicine or to any antihistamine or antitussive. You should not use this medicine
if you have taken an MAO inhibitors such as Nardil®, Marplan®, or Parnate® within the
past 14 days.
How to use and store this medicine
Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take and how often. Keep all medicine away
If you miss a dose:
- Take your medicine as soon as you remember that you have
missed your dose.
- If it is nearly time for your next dose, wait until then to
take the medicine and skip the missed dose.
- You should not use two doses at one time.
How to use this medicine
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using any other medicine, including over-the-counter
medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or taking sleeping pills, sedatives,
muscle relaxants, tranquilizers, or narcotic pain killers while taking this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor
before taking this medicine.
- Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you
have heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, an enlarged prostate, seizure
disorders, asthma, emphysema, or an overactive thyroid.
- This medicine may cause drowsiness. Be careful if you are
driving or are using dangerous machinery.
- Some cough medicines contain narcotics and may be
habit-forming if used for long periods of time. Some liquid cough medicines contain
- Call your doctor if your symptoms get worse after 2 or 3
days of treatment, or if they do not improve after 7 days. Also call if you develop a
severe sore throat or fever; or cough up thick yellow mucus.
- Children may be more sensitive to this medicine than adults,
especially if too much medicine is taken. Always read medicine labels carefully and give
your child the right amount.
Call your doctor right away if you have any of these side effects:
- Fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
- Trouble breathing
- Extreme weakness
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
If you have problems with these less serious side effects,
talk with your doctor.
- Drowsiness or dizziness
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat
- Sunburn - use a sunscreen
- Trouble urinating
- Thickened mucus