- LORA-TABS/APO LORATADINE (loratadine)
The best in the world at the best
- Lora-Tablets (loratadine) 90 tablets NZ$ 63, 180 tablets NZ$
- Lora-Tabs are a non drowsy fast acting anti-histamine used
for the relief of symptoms associated with perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis
(hayfever), such as sneezing, nasal discharge and itching, as well as itching and burning
of the eyes. Lora-Tabs are also used for the relief of symptoms and signs of chronic
urticaria (hives) and other allergic skin disorders, such as itching, redness and lumps.
- Adults One tablet daily
- Children over 12 years old One tablet daily
- Children under 12 (over 30kg) Half a tablet daily
- Children under 2 years of age Lora-Tabs are not
suitable for children under 2 years of age
Do NOT exceed the recommended dosage. If you have liver
disease check with your doctor before using Lora-Tabs. Do NOT take Lora-Tabs if your are
allergic to Loratadine, are pregnant or breast-feeding.