Treats fungal infections in toenails or fingernails.
Belongs to a class of drugs called antifungals.
- The best in the world at the best price!
You should not use this medicine if you have had an
allergic reaction to terbinafine.
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take and how
- Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor has told
you to, even if your symptoms are better. If you stop taking the medicine too soon, your
infection may not get completely cured. It may 6-to-12 weeks for the infection to clear
- After your infection is cured, it may take a few months for
your healthy new nails to grow out and replace the infected nails.
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from heat,
moisture, and direct light.
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children.
If you miss a dose:
- Take the missed dose as soon as possible, unless it is
almost time for your next dose.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next
- You should not use two doses at the same time.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor
before using this medicine.
- Check with your doctor before taking this medicine if you
have liver or kidney disease.
Call your doctor right away if you have any of these side
- Rash, hives, or red peeling skin
- Unexplained fever, chills, or sore throat
- Yellowing of your skin or eyes
If you have problems with these less serious side effects,
talk with your doctor.
- Upset stomach
- Unusual or bad taste in your mouth
If you have other side effects that you think are caused by
this medicine, tell your doctor.